Meeting of the South Dakota One Call Notification Board
February 8, 2010 2:00 PM CST
Conference Call Call (605) 339-0529 Prior to the Conference Call for Call-In Instructions
Board Members: Bleau LaFave, Northwestern Energy, Chairman; Kurt Pfeifle, Mid-Dakota Rural Water System; Vice Chairman; Erin Hayes, Midcontinent Communications; Jerry Schroeder, Golden West Telecommunications; Todd Chambers, Watertown Municipal Utilities; Kevin Kouba, Otter Tail Power Co; Ed Anderson, SDREA; Doug Larson, Northern Border Pipeline; Dan Kaiser, Qwest; Eugene Solseth, Hills Septic Service; Terry Larson, Heavy Constructors; Legal Counsel: Kara Semmler Executive Director: Larry Janes
General Public: Larry Englerth (via teleconference)
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of Previous Minutes
- February 1, 2010 Board Conference Call Minutes
- Executive Director Report Items
- SB 125 Complaint to be filed within ninety days of discovery of the alleged violation.
- SB 125 Amendment to limit complaint filing to not later than ninety days after discovery, but no more than one year after discovery.
- SB 90 Bar Hole Legislation
Immediately following the Board Meeting, the Enforcement Committee will meet to discuss: