South Dakota One Call Notification Board Meeting
June 28, 2011
10:30 a.m. CDT, 9:30 a.m. MTN
Call (605) 339-0529 At Least 10 Minutes Prior to the Call for Call-In Instructions
Board Members: Kurt Pfeifle, Mid-Dakota Rural Water System, Chairman; Erin Hayes, Midcontinent Communications, Vice Chairman; Bleau LaFave, Northwestern Energy; Dan Kaiser, CenturyLink; Fay Jandreau, Midstate Communications: Todd Chambers, Watertown Municipal Utilities; Kevin Kouba, Otter Tail Power Co; Ed Anderson, SDREA; Doug Larson, Northern Border Pipeline; Eugene Solseth, Hills Septic Service; Terry Larson, Heavy Constructors; Legal Counsel: Kara Semmler Executive Director: Larry Janes
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of Previous Minutes
- May 18, 2011 Board Meeting
- Review and Approval of Financial Report
- Financial Summary including expenditure details
- 2011 Fiscal Year – updated
- 2012 Fiscal Year Budget
- Policy Document Final Report: The Policy Committee met on June 1st to review and make changes
suggested at the May 18th One Call Board Meeting. Official action cannot be taken until the next One
Call Board Meeting. This report is made according to SDCL 1-27-1.18.
- Insurance Requirements
a. Board of Directors
b. Executive Director
- First District Association of Local Governments – Shall the Board approve the Joint Powers
Agreement for Fiscal Year 2012?
- OC11-001 – Complaint against Belair Excavating – The Enforcement Panel met and made a
recommendation to the Board regarding final disposition of the docket. Today, shall the One Call
Board accept the recommendation of the Enforcement Panel and shall the One Call Board Dismiss
and Close the Docket?
- Shall the Board approve the purchase and use of an i-Phone for use by the executive director?
- Shall the Board make a motion to further explain the start time on an Emergency Ticket?
Materials presented at this meeting are available by contacting the Executive Director in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (605) 339-0529.