South Dakota One Call Notification Board Meeting
June 12, 2014 2 p.m. CDT
(Conference Call Call (605) 339-0529 At Least 10 Minutes Prior to the Call for Call-In Instructions)
Watertown Municipal Utilities
901 4th Ave. SW, Watertown, SD 57201
Board Members: Erin Hayes, Representing Community Antenna Television Systems, Chairman; Dan Kaiser, Representing Telecommunication Companies Offering Local Exchange Service to More Than 50,000 Customers, Vice Chairman; Bleau LaFave, Representing Investor-Owned Natural Gas Utilities; Doug Larson, Representing Interstate Carriers of Gas or Petroleum; Ed Anderson, Representing Rural Electric Cooperatives; Eugene Solseth, Representing Excavation Contractors; Fay Jandreau, Representing Telecommunication Companies Offering Local Exchange Service to Less Than 50, 000 Customers; John Ward, Representing Excavation Contractors; Kevin Kouba, Representing Investor-Owned Electric Utilities; Kurt Pfeifle, Representing Rural Water Systems; Todd Chambers, Representing Municipalities; Legal Counsel: Kristen Edwards; Executive Director: Larry Janes
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of Previous Minutes
- May 14, 2014 Board Meeting
- A Request for Professional Services, RFP #412014, was posted to the South Dakota Office of Procurement website on April 1, 2014. The current contract expires on July 31, 2014. A committee was formed to review proposals and make a recommendation to the Board.
Today, what is the recommendation of the committee?
The Board may go into Executive Session, if and only according to SDCL 1-25-1. A final decision will be made at the next Board meeting, scheduled for June 23, 2014.
- Motion to adjourn.
- The next Board Meeting is scheduled for June 23, 2014, at 2 p.m. CDT (1 p.m. MDT)
Materials presented at this meeting are available by contacting the Executive Director in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (605) 339-0529.