South Dakota One Call Notification Board Meeting
January 26, 2015 8 a.m. CST; 7 a.m. MST
Watertown Municipal Utilities
901 4th Ave. SW, Watertown, S.D.
Callers may call 1-866-789-8824. Passcode 644-5710 #.
Board Members: Erin Hayes, Representing Community Antenna Television Systems, Chairman; Dan Kaiser, Representing Telecommunication Companies Offering Local Exchange Service to More Than 50,000 Customers, Vice Chairman; Bleau LaFave, Representing Investor-Owned Natural Gas Utilities; Doug Larson, Representing Interstate Carriers of Gas or Petroleum; Ed Anderson, Representing Rural Electric Cooperatives; Eugene Solseth, Representing Excavation Contractors; Fay Jandreau, Representing Telecommunication Companies Offering Local Exchange Service to Less Than 50, 000 Customers; John Ward, Representing Excavation Contractors; Kevin Kouba, Representing Investor-Owned Electric Utilities; Kurt Pfeifle, Representing Rural Water Systems; Todd Chambers, Representing Municipalities; Legal Counsel: Kristen Edwards; Executive Director: Larry Janes.
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of Previous Minutes
- November 6, 2014, Board Meeting
- Discussion of Senate Bill 72. How would the Board like to proceed?
- Motion to adjourn.
- The next South Dakota One Call Board meeting will be held on February 24, 2015, at 1 p.m. CST.
- A Legislative Breakfast will be hosted by the South Dakota One Call Board on Wednesday, February 25, 2015, from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. CST.
Materials presented at this meeting are available by contacting the Executive Director in writing at email@example.com or by calling (605) 339-0529